Charles T. Haydock, CFA
Chief Investment Officer
Charlie has 41 years of experience in the investment industry.
Prior to joining Welch & Forbes in 1990, Charlie was a Partner of Harvard Management Company. He is a member of the Executive Committee, the Brokerage Committee and the Audit Committee.
Charlie is a graduate of Harvard College and received his MBA degree from Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. He is also a CFA charterholder. Charlie is assisted by Amy Stanton, who has been with the firm for 10 years.
- Trustee and Treasurer, Dexter Southfield School
- Member and former Director, Boston Security Analysts Society
- Member, The Boston Economic Club
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, Boston Committee on Foreign Relations
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Trustee, Vice Chairman and Treasurer Emeritus, Cotting School