Edward J. Sullivan, JD
Director of Client Development
Ed has 32 years of investment industry experience.
Ed is a former Managing Director of Client Development at Wilmington Trust. Previously, he was a Regional Manager for Citizens Bank and Fleet Private Clients Group (now Bank of America).
A graduate of the College of the Holy Cross and Suffolk University Law School, Ed joined the firm in 2015.
- Member (Inactive), New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Councils of Boston, Essex County (MA), and Maine
- Member, New England Chapter of the Family Firm Institute
- Councilor, New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Board Member, Moore Center Services in Manchester, NH