John H. Emmons, Jr., CFA
Jay is a 39-year veteran of the investment industry.
Jay joined Welch & Forbes in 1983. Formerly he was an Investment Officer of the Trust Department at Bank of Boston. Jay is a member of the Executive Committee.
He received his Bachelor’s degree from Hamilton College. He is also a CFA charterholder. Jay is assisted by Jo Anne Leach, who has been with the firm for 42 years.
- Trustee and Member of the Board of Investment, Dedham Institution for Savings
- Trustee Emeritus, Hamilton College
- Member, Boston Security Analysts Society
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, The Boston Economic Club
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council