Oliver A. Spalding, CFA
Oliver is a 37-year veteran of the investment industry.
Oliver joined Welch & Forbes in 1984. Oliver is a member of the Executive Committee. He sits on the firm’s Fiduciary Compliance Committee. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Tufts University and is a CFA charterholder. Oliver is assisted by Carroll Regan, who has been with the firm for 14 years.
- Director and former President, Community Works Services, Inc.
- Director and Treasurer, New England Grenfell Association
- Controller, International Grenfell Association
- Director and former President, Boston Port and Seaman’s Aid Society
- Trustee, Hobart Ames Foundation, Georgianna Goodard Eaton Memorial Fund, Mary B. Curtis Charitable Fund, Clara B. Winthrop Charitable Trust
- Member, Boston Security Analysts Society
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council