Drew M. Schneller, CFA
Drew has 33 years of financial services industry experience.
Prior to joining Welch & Forbes in 2008, he was Managing Director and Co-Head of Investments at Wilmington Trust, and Director at Bingham Legg Advisers. He also held positions at State Street Bank, Bank of Boston and Moseley Securities. Drew is the Chairman of the Investment Committee.
Drew received his Bachelor’s degree from Franklin & Marshall College and an MBA from The Johnson School at Cornell University. He is a CFA charterholder. Drew is assisted by Amy Qiu, who joined the firm in 2019, and by Molly Trust, who joined the firm in 2018.
- Member, CFA Society Boston
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, The Boston Economic Club
- Member, Omnicron Delta Epsilon
(honor society in economics)
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, Boston Committee on Foreign Relations